all names have been changed to protect the privacy of those involved. (smirk)

Monday, January 4, 2010

game over

i'm getting sick of the game.  unfortunately it's only just begun.  and jack's just too damn good at it.

i decided after my conversation with jack last night that i was doing a whole lot better when we WEREN'T talking.  a quick assessment made it very clear that any interaction at all sent me into an emotional upheaval.  so when he began calling me at 4 am this morning i showed some real gumption and hit ignore then turned my phone off.  proud of myself,  i snuggled back into the covers and drifted back into now uninterrupted sleep.  i managed to go the entire day without hearing from him and was beginning to feel like i had made a good choice.  i actually felt good for a few hours.  then the text buzzed on my phone:

would you allow me to take the garbage out for you?


let the emotional upheaval begin.  was this from the same guy who less than 24 hours ago was sharing his desire to date other women??  i'm a bit unsure what game we are even playing... i just know that I want out!

1 comment:

  1. Don't let his attempts to charm you weaken your resolve!

    ReplyDelete